Clinical Research Coordinator
CETRI is a medical research organization that is dedicated to helping people who have sustained an electrical injury. In addition to researching electrical injuries, we offer a clinical program to survivors of electrical injury. We are currently seeking a full time Clinical Coordinator to join our team.
The Clinical Coordinator will play an instrumental role in helping patients receive the medical care they need. This person will serve as the point of contact between patients and physicians and therefore must have excellent communication skills. This is the perfect job for anyone who is interested in going to medical school.
The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Patient Intake
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records
- Summarize medical records
- Schedule patient appointments
- Work closely with physicians to provide excellent care to patients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Position Qualifications:
- Customer service experience
- Experience with basic computer programs
- Critical thinking skills
Interested applicants should email [email protected] with a resume and cover letter.